Do You Want to Join a Fast Growing Company?
Join our Team – Be an Ambassador!
We are always looking for new talents. Feel free to send us your CV and a general expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ambassador Portugal is growing and will further accelerate its growth thanks to a first fundraising round (to be completed by the end of 2018). You have the opportunity to be part of this, to help spend this money according to the strategies you can contribute to design and to witness from the inside the explosion of Ambassador Portugal on the market.
Ambassador main activities are
• Marketing and Social Media
• Sales and Operations
Therefore, working on the Business Development Strategy of Ambassador Portugal is as close as you can get to working on the overall strategy of the whole company. We aim building long lasting relationships with our customers (B2C and B2B). Ambassador Portugal is currently focused on its European customers, especially in Portugal.
You will be offered to
Participate to elaborate the Business Development Strategy: targeting, customer segmentation, funnel, sales speech …
• Help developing strategies across social media and other marketing areas
• Manage presence in social networking sites – Posting new content, answering comments, sharing material from important influencers, PR, fans, and customers.
• Be in charge of your own customer portfolio: prospect, offer, negotiation, portfolio management, sales administration (quotations, invoicing, delivery)
• Search and Analysis of the Target Customers: Identify the target audience of the brand in social media and interacting with them.
• Assist founders to prepare negotiations with larger corporations
• Organize relevant events with fit with Ambassador.
• Participate in the launch of new products
• Participate in the international expansion of Ambassador.
You will learn
• What it is to be an entrepreneur
• Everything you need to know about how to operate a startup
• Soft skills and negotiations skills
• How the entire fashion/textile world works
This is a unique opportunity to be given really responsibilities and start networking. Being a intern at Ambassador means being trained in a “protected environment” but you will still been given a lot of autonomy and be a full member of the team.
Bonus: You will discover the start-up operating methods while acquiring big4 companies’ methodologies, learnt by the founders during their previous work experiences.
Type of contract: internship
Type of employment: full-time
Period: Starting January 2019
Duration: 4-6 months