Effective date: November, 2018
Ambassador Portugal, operates the www.ambassador.boutique website ecommerce.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
You provide data to create an account, use our Services and make purchases from us.
Registration Information To create an account you need to provide an email address.
Size Information and Style Preferences To purchase clothing it is necessary to provide size preference or other size related information. For custom shirts or custom tailored clothing you have the option to provide precise dimension information.
You also have the option to provide style preference information. Style preference information may be derived from a customer’s purchase history, wishlist and favourites, or explicit inputting of preferences.
Billing and Shipping Information To make a purchase you will need to provide a full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment (e.g., credit card) and billing information.
Feedback We often will ask for feedback on our service and products. You will have the option to provide your feedback in the form of numeric ratings or free text.
Your Friends’ Information As part of our Ambassador refer-a-friend program, you have the option to enter your friends’ email addresses to send an invitation to them and potentially earn referral credit.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Ambassador Portugal uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
About currency conversion
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Portugal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Portugal and process it there.
Service Providers We may employ third party companies (e.g. carriers, online payments companies) and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The right to transparent communication – Ambassador informs the data holder in a clear and transparent way about the processing of his personal data, communicating to him, when collecting personal data, information relating to:
- The contacts of Ambassador as responsible for data processing;
- The treatment purposes of the personal data;
- The categories of personal data recipients, if any;
- Deadline for the preservation of personal data;
- The existence of the holders rights (presented in the following points)
- The right of the data holder to complain to a supervisory authority;
- The existence of automated decisions (e.g. profile definition) and useful information regarding the underlying logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the data holder.
Access rights – the holder has the right to request access to his personal data;
Rectification rights – the holder has the right to request the updating of his personal data;
Right to forget – the holder has the right to request that his / her personal data be “forgotten”;
Right of opposition – the holder has the right to request that his personal data be terminated;
Right to limitation – the holder has the right to request to his personal data being limited to a specific purpose;
Ambassador Portugal may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights of the data subject and Ambassador Portugal
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children we will make the procedures to have parental consent.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: www.ambassador.boutique/privacy-policy